Bahasa Melayu |
Text size :
Brunei-Malaysia Frequent Traveller Programme (BMFTP)
Brunei-Malaysia Frequent Traveller Programme (BMFTP) is a joint project in between the government of Brunei Darussalam and the government of Malaysia in reducing the usage of passport's pages and immigration endorsement for Brunei Darussalam and Malaysia's who are frequently travel within the Brunei-Malaysia land control posts.
Brunei-Malaysia land control posts involved:
BMFTP can be applied providing that the applicant is:
· Brunei Darussalam citizen
· Holder of either Brunei International, Diplomatic, Official passport or General Certificate of Identity (GCI)
· Travel documents must be valid at least 12 months prior to the expired date.
BMFTP can be applied either through:
· Online via http://www.bmftp.gov.bn (online application procedures)
· Directly to the Level 3, Research, Development and Computer Section, Headquarters, Department of Immigration and National Registration. Telephone no: 2383106 extension 123
© Hak Cipta Terpelihara Jabatan Imigresen dan Pendaftaran Kebangsaan, Kementerian Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri, Negara Brunei Darussalam